If Nightwish has changed your life, send us a video telling us what the band means to you. Read all instructions, deadline and contact information here! Notice new deadline.
Show us how big of a Nightwish fan you are! What does the music of Nightwish mean to you and how is your fandom expressed? Is there a story connected to it? Tell us what makes you an especially interesting Nightwish fan.
Remember to state your name, age, and home country in the video. The maximum duration of the video is two minutes. About 30 most interesting fans will get to participate in planning and making the documentary!
You can speak English or your own native language.
- Keep your camera or mobile phone in a landscape (horizontal) position. Portrait (vertical) videos are problematic on a TV screen.
- Check that there is enough light where you are filming.
- Check that there is no music or loud extra noises where you are filming.
- Impress us and have fun! Stand out from the crowd!
- Send us your video or the link to it by email in the address email@example.com. You can use Dropbox, YouTube, Vimeo, WeTransfer, Aspera, Google Drive, iCloud or another similar service.
- In your email, tell us your name, age, home country, the languages you can work in, and a couple of words to describe yourself.
New deadline - we gave you one more week! Do it by 26 October 2015!
The Fellow Imagineers documentary will not come to life without the fans: the whole documentary is filmed with mobile phones and household cameras by you, Nightwish fans. The direction, editing, and post-production will be done by the best professional in Finland.
Let's do this together!
Harto, Kaisa and Sami