According to the Act on the Exercise of Freedom of Expression in Mass Media a responsible editor shall be designated for a network publication and a programme.
Responsible editor's duty is to direct and supervise editorial work. The responsible editor make sure that the law, ethical guidelines and other directions of the company are followed in the production and publication of Yle's content.
Jouko Jokinen, Director, News and Current Affairs
- The news, current affairs, sports and regional content in Finnish in all mediums
- The news and current affairs programmes as well as related content in English, Russian and sign language in all mediums
Marit af Björkesten, Director, Swedish Yle
- The content in Swedish in all mediums
Ville Vilén, Director, Creative Content
- The drama, factual, culture and entertainment content and the content for children and youth in all mediums
- The Finnish Radio Symphony Orchestra, FRSO
Ismo Silvo, Director, Media
- The content self produced and acquire by The Media unit
Maiju Saijets, Head of Department, Yle Sápmi
- The content in Sami language in all mediums
- in Finnish: Kimmo Saares, Communications Centre, The Evangelical Lutheran Church of Finland
- in Swedish: Lucas Snellman, Church Center for Work in Swedish
- in Sámi language: Erva Niittyvuopio, The Chapter of the Diocese of Oulu
Give us feedback or ask a question
Send us email
All our emails are formed email@example.com.
Contact us by phone
Yle switchboard: +358 9 14801