Yle Sandbox in brief
Yle Sandbox is a concept that promotes innovation and experimenting culture at Yle with the help from our partners, i.e. schools, startups, vendors and our audiences - basically anyone who wants to innovate with Yle. We learn together from the experiments and share our learnings to the whole world using social media.
Sandbox supports and finances all kind of innovations and experiments that may benefit Yle.
How to execute project with Yle Sandbox
- Figure out who is the responsible person for a project at Yle.
- Responsible person gathers together a team that plans and executes project. The Yle Sandbox team assists when needed.
- Ideal duration of project is two to eight weeks including planning. We prefer short projects.
- Team executes project according to its best knowledge on what should be done.
- Team produces audiovisual documentation on project and its results. Short video is preferred.
Yle Sandbox is proud member of Sandbox Hub - the network of Sandboxes from European media companies.
If you require any further information, feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org