Skip to main content
Content from Yle's year 2020
- In 2020 Yle reached 96 percent of Finnish people every week.
- There were four channels on television and 18 914 hours of programmes.
- There were six channels on radio and 47 725 hours of programmes.
- We made programmes in 12 different languages.
- Our services online are the most used in Finland.
- There were 15 039 hours of recorded programmes in Yle Areena online service.
- There were 3.1 million starts in Yle Areena every day.
- There were 1 456 million visits on Yle’s online and mobile services.
- There were 1 800 000 Yle IDs.
- We published 974 hours of archive content, 211 hours of content in sign language, 85 hours of content with audio description and 46 hours of news in plain Finnish.
- There were 2 885 Yle employees.
- We were present in 25 locations.
- We have 18 Finnish language and 8 Swedish language offices as well as one Sami-language office.
- We had 7 correspondents and and 12 assistants.
- Yle tax was 0-163 euros.